Sissy Boudoir

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Swing your arms

I remember when I started to learn to walk from my Mistress and when She showed me by walking in front of my eyes and asked me to copy Her. She especially mentioned swinging of my arms. Swinging of your arms from your shoulders (as men do) may be another behavior that is giving you away. Let your arms rest gently down the side of your legs allowing for a natural delicate swing from your elbows. If you want to sissy or this is what Your wife, girlfriend, husband or Mistress desires you should learn to develop female poise. You should practice keeping your elbows turned inward or touching their torso. Not having space between your elbows and torso keeps you in a smaller capsule of Space, thus appearing more feminine. Keeping your thumbs pulled in towards your hand, and always keeping your fingers cupped will help large hands appear more petite and graceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home